Here’s the Catholic Foodie’s Bloody Mary recipe. Tangy with a kick!
- 2 ounces vodka (make sure it’s a good one – like Absolut, Stoli, or Ketel One)
- 4 ounces tomato juice – I use Campbell’s
- 1/2 teaspoon grated horseradish – I try to get the highest quality in a jar
- 3 dashes of Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 dashes of Tabasco Sauce
- Dash of Cajun seasoning – Tony Chachere’s or Konriko
- 2 squeezes of lemon
- 2 squeezes of lime
In a cocktail shaker filled just over halfway with ice, combine all ingredients. Shake well. Fill a highball glass with fresh ice and strain the cocktail into it. Garnish with a squeeze of lemon and a squeeze of lime.