On The Catholic Foodie Show today we talk fall festivals in and around New Orleans (including the inaugural Fried Chicken Festival!) and the first-ever Olive Mass to celebrate food and bless the hands that make it. Fr. Leo Patalinghug (of Grace Before Meals) drops in to talk about the Olive Mass and the work of The Table Foundation.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Click the Play button below to listen to the show. You can always right-click and save-as to download the show for listening later.
Learn More about the Olive Mass and The Table Foundation
Follow these links to learn more about the Olive Mass and The Table Foundation:
- Grace Before Meals
- The Olive Mass
- Nation’s first ‘Olive Mass’ meant to celebrate food, ‘bless the hands that make it’
- First ever Olive Mass set for Monday at St. Louis Cathedral
Become a Friend of the Show!
Become a Friend of The Catholic Foodie Show and receive Premium Member* benefits, including:
- 10 extra entries in all Catholic Foodie giveaways
- Invitation to Monthly Google Hangout! Meet other Friends of the Show and get a chance to Share Your Thoughts and contribute ideas and recipes to the show!
- Exclusive content on The Catholic Foodie Breadbox Media page – including videos; outtakes; Q&A, and more!
*Eligible to all $10 (or more) a month supporters… more benefits coming soon!
To get started, simply click the link below and follow the online instructions, making sure to choose The Catholic Foodie Show as the show you support.
Breadbox Media is changing the way media is done. Streaming, Podcasting, Live Web Events, Mobile Apps. All we do is done to embrace the current landscape and deliver content that connects with you where you are, right now. Breadbox Media: Share the app, Change the World.