New Orleans Chefs to Speak at Men’s Morning of Spirituality
The 19th Men’s Morning of Spirituality, organized by The Catholic Men’s Fellowship in the Archdiocese of New Orleans, will be held this Saturday, March 15, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church, located at 4640 Canal St. in New Orleans.
The theme for our 19th Men’s Morning of Spirituality is “Food for the Soul,” and the speakers – restaurateurs Chef John Besh of the Besh Restaurant Group and Tommy Cvitanovich of Drago’s Restaurant and Fire House Burgers – will speak about how their Catholic faith guides their work and their family lives.
You can read more about Chef John Besh and Tommy Cvitanovich by clicking on the links below:
- Chef John Besh: Cooking from the Heart
- Drop Biscuits: Breakfast with Chef John Besh
- Chef John Besh’s “My Family Table”
- The New Besh Box and My Spicy-Sweet Bourbon Pecans
- Drago’s Tommy Cvitanovich Open Fire House Burgers
- Drago’s Chargrilled Oysters and Hurricane Isaac
Archbishop Gregory M. Aymond Will Preside
In addition to the presentations, the day will include prayer and adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, the Sacrament of Reconciliation and the celebration of the Eucharist. Archbishop Gregory M. Aymond of the Archdiocese of New Orleans will preside as celebrant and homilist.
Hope to see you there!