On the show today:
- my initial thoughts from the CNMC
- a new format for the Catholic Foodie
- 5 cheap red wines that you can buy without feeling cheap
- recipe for arroz con pollo (made with Abita beer)
Join me here on the Catholic Foodie, where food meets faith!
- Catholic Foodie Facebook Page
- The Catholic Drinkie
- Abita Brewing Company
- Videos from the CNMC
- Catholic Foodie at SQPN
- Of Sound Mind and Spirit
- The Catholic Traveler
- The Maximus Group
- The Catholic Guy on Sirius XM Radio
- Yellowtail Cabernet Sauvignon
- Geyser Peak Cabernet Sauvignon
- Kangarilla Road Cabernet Sauvignon
- Meridian Cabernet Sauvignon
- Rex Goliath Cabernet Sauvignon
To leave feedback for the Catholic Foodie, call 985-635-4974 and leave a message. You can also leave feedback for me at email@example.com.
Download episode 81 here or listen to it below:
If you like what you see and hear at the Catholic Foodie, please consider leaving a tip!
$2, $5, $10, or any amount… Your tip is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
You can also find me at:
And over at http://jeffyoung.me