On the menu today… Holy Week, praying privately and liturgically, St. Augustine on prayer, Sarah Reinhard on Holy Thursday, feedback, and our family Holy Thursday celebration.
Here are links to things I referred to in the show:
- St. Augustine Answers 101 Questions on Prayer
- just another day of Catholic pondering – Sarah Reinhard’s blog
- The Catholic Foodie on St. Joseph, a Just Man
- The Catholic Foodie on the Annunciation: Fiat! Let it Be Done to Me!
- The Catholic Foodie on Holy Thursday
- Don’t forget to check out the new recipe videos at Rouxbe.com. There’s a new one on cooking polenta. And we love polenta!
To leave feedback for the Catholic Foodie, call 985-635-4974 and leave a message. You can also leave feedback for me at email@example.com.
Download episode 66 here or listen to it below:
If you like what you see and hear at the Catholic Foodie, please consider leaving a tip!
$2, $5, $10, or any amount… Your tip is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
You can also find me at:
And over at http://jeffyoung.me