A question from Nick Padley of In Between Sundays podcasts leads us into a discussion about how to eat healthily despite our busy lives. I also share some feedback and make a few announcements (including a new contest!).
Here are a few of the links I mentioned on the show, and a few resources for preparing healthy meals on the go:
- How to Eat Healthy on the Go
- Eating Healthy “On the Go”
- Healthy Quick Meals
- Over 100 Quick & Easy Healthy Foods
- Catholic Vitamins
- Catholic Creativity Podcast
- In Between Sundays
- On the U
- The Secrets of FlashForward Podcast
- The Daily Breakfast with Fr. Roderick
- 5th Annual Podcast Awards
- Heiner Brau
To leave feedback for the Catholic Foodie, call 985-635-4974 and leave a message. You can also leave feedback for me at email@example.com.
Download episode 43 here or listen to it below:
If you like what you see and hear at the Catholic Foodie, please consider leaving a tip!
$2, $5, $10, or any amount… Your tip is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
You can also find me at:
And over at http://jeffyoung.mephoto by pinksherbet