What has been the holiest meal you have ever shared? Outside the Mass, that is.
I asked this question the other day on Plurk & Twitter & Facebook, and I received a number of replies. I share some of those with you on episode 42 of the Catholic Foodie.
I also share an amazing story about a dinner party that an old friend of mine hosted. And, somehow, I end up talking about how Char and I met and how – a number of years later – we become united in the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony. Now, how did I get on to those topics?
Here are some of the links I refer to on the show:
- Catholic Roundup
- The Catholic Foodie Fan Page on Facebook
- Campbell’s Coffee & Tea
- Skyline Chili
- Polish Christmas Tradition – Wigilia
- Another resource for this Polish Christmas tradition – Oplatki
- Inge Loot’s photo “Breakfast with a Priest” on Facebook
- Making Music Praying Twice
- The Catholic Digest Fan Page on Facebook
- The Catholic Foodie on iTunes – Please consider leaving a review of the Catholic Foodie if you like the show.
- Deo Gratias
- Chef John Folse Culinary Institute
- 5th Annual Podcast Awards – Nominate your favorite podcasts! Nominations end at 11:59PM on October 18! Please consider nominating some of the many excellent podcasts over at SQPN.com!
- SQPN Connect
- Secrets of FlashForward
- In Between Sundays
- Margarita Island, Venezuela
As I mentioned on the show, here are a couple of pics of a couple of meals that Char and I shared on our honeymoon on Margarita Island, Venezuela. Boy, these pics bring back some memories!
To leave feedback for the Catholic Foodie, call 985-635-4974 and leave a message. You can also leave feedback for me at email@example.com.
Download episode 42 here or listen to it below:
If you like what you see and hear at the Catholic Foodie, please consider leaving a tip!
$2, $5, $10, or any amount… Your tip is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
You can also find me at:
And over at http://jeffyoung.me