“Hi I’m Sean McGaughey from the Catholic Roundup at catholicroundup.com. This is Episode 33 of the Catholic Foodie.
Coming up on today’s show:
- A roomful of Jeffs
- A Recap of the CNMC
- More about jalapeno poppers
- Taking your Catholic Vitamins
- Birthday Sushi
- A foodie Kid’s eye view of Cooking Mama for the Nintendo DS
- and more listener feedback and recipes than you can shake a kebab at.
Now heeeerree’s your host: Mr. Jeff Young
The Catholic Foooooddiie…..”
Thank you so much, Sean, for such a wonderfully fun and creative intro!
If you haven’t checked out Catholic Roundup, please go to catholicroundup.com and say hi to Sean.
Here are some links to things we referred to in the show:
- How to cook in your hotel room
- Catholic Moments Podcast
- Catholic Vitamins
- SQPN Connect
- Catholic Foodie on Twitter
- Catholic Foodie on Facebook
- Jalapeno Poppers
- Franky & Johnny’s
- Cooking Mama for the Nintendo DS
SEND ME A RECIPE! I’ve made it easy for you! Just go to the Submit Recipe page and send it to me!
AND DON’T FORGET TO SEE THE SUSHI PHOTOS BELOW!!!
To leave feedback for the Catholic Foodie, call 985-635-4974 and leave a message. You can also leave feedback for me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download episode 33 here or listen to it below:
If you like what you see and hear at the Catholic Foodie, please consider leaving a tip!
$2, $5, $10, or any amount… Your tip is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
You can also find me at:
And over at http://jeffyoung.me