Food Trucks, Food Trends, and Foodie Friends
Angela Sealana leaves voice feedback with several excellent suggestions for future Catholic Foodie podcast episodes, and I respond… dropping hints about the future of The Catholic Foodie podcast and its content.
By the way, you can leave voice feedback for The Catholic Foodie podcast too! Just call 985-635-4974 and leave me a voice message. I will play it on the show.
Listen to the Podcast
To listen to the show, click the player below.
In this episode I discuss:
- FoodBeast.com names Middle Eastern cuisine as a top food trend of 2015
- Voice feedback from Angela Sealana
- The revitalization of the Bywater area of New Orleans, including Red’s Chinese on St. Claude Ave. and the grand re-opening of the historic St. Roch Market
- Chef Micah Martello and the King Creole Food Truck
- Chefs Keith & Nealy Frentz and their food truck called LOLA Deux… featured on Eat St. on the Cooking Channel
- Thunder bolts and lightening – very, very frightening! – this past Wednesday on the Causeway Bridge
Thank you so much for listening to The Catholic Foodie podcast! If you enjoyed the show, please consider leaving a short review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews help new people to find the show. Thank YOU for helping out!