History of the po-boy, Catholic Foodie’s Top 5 Types of Po-Boys & the Top 5 Po-Boy Establishments between New Orleans & Baton Rouge. Shout-outs to Dianna Kennedy (andCatholicMothersOnline.com), Craig Poirier, Lisa Hendey, and Fr. Seraphim Beshoner, TOR.Sarah Reinhard joins us too!
Links mentioned in the show:
- Dianna Kennedy’s The Kennedy Adventures (and the Saints & Scripture Sundays)
- History of the Po-boy
- CatholicMom.com and Catholic Moments Podcast
- Craig Poirier’s Po-boy loaf recipe
- Craig Poirier’s Meatless Chili recipe
- Sarah Reinhard’s Just Another Day of Catholic Pondering
- Of Sound Mind and Spirit
- Franciscan University’s Media & Faith Conference
- Russell Shaw
- Dr. Eugene Gan
- Terry Mattingly
- Dr. Jim Coyle
- Wall Street Journal article on po-boys
The Catholic Foodie’s Top 5 Po-Boy Establishments (between New Orleans & Baton Rouge):
- The Chimes
- Georges (under the overpass) “Bussiness is great – People are terrific – Life is wonderful”
- Mike Serio’s & Parran’s
To leave feedback for the Catholic Foodie, call 985-635-4974 and leave a message. You can also leave feedback for me at email@example.com.
Download episode 112 here or listen to it below:
If you like what you see and hear at the Catholic Foodie, please consider leaving a tip!
$2, $5, $10, or any amount… Your tip is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
You can also find me at:
And over at http://jeffyoung.me