THE CATHOLIC COOKBOOK PROJECT
As you may have heard, I am writing a cookbook. Now, this is no average cookbook. It’s a Catholic cookbook. And it’s not your average Catholic cookbook either.
Believe it or not, I will follow food throughout Salvation History.
Sound strange? Different? Unique?
Good. It’s supposed to. It’s my angle. My take. My vision.
Have you ever written a book? Are you familiar with the process? If you haven’t written a book, have you ever wondered (even marveled at!) what kind of magic must take place behind the curtain?
Here’s your chance to peek behind that curtain.
I’m inviting you to journey this process with me.
I’m a podcaster as well as a writer. And I am going to podcast this book. From beginning to end. Not only do you get a chance to see how it unfolds, but you also have the opportunity to contribute, to give me your two cents. And you will be recognized for that. In a way, I’m inviting you to become a co-author.
Here’s your first opportunity to help out.
I need a title.
The other day I brainstormed 79 possible titles. They are listed below.
Which ones are your favorites?
I need to narrow down the list. As you read through these titles, you will get a better idea of what the book is about and what makes it unique. I would love to hear your thoughts about this concept (in addition to which titles you like).
Just one warning:
Some of the titles are really goofy. I brainstormed, remember? And part of that process is just laying it all out with no judgement. So, you’ll get the chance to laugh a little too.
Read through this long list. Daunting, I know. But you can do it.
Then, please comment at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for the help! I look forward to sharing more details with you soon, including the special web address for this project.
- Theology of the Body for Foodies
- The Sacred Meal
- Food of God
- Feasting on God
- The Family Meal
- God’s Family Meal
- Sin and Salvation Come Through Eating
- Sin and Salvation Come Through the Mouth
- The Sacred Plate
- The Sacred Palate
- Holy Foodies
- The Catholic Foodie & the Bible
- Salvation Comes Through Eating
- Life and Death Come Through Food
- Food: Life and Death
- Eating Life
- Eating Salvation
- The Wedding Feast of the Lamb
- Swallowing God
- Food is Life
- Deadly Food, Living Food
- Is Your Plate Saved?
- Save a Foodie… Buy This Book!
- Eat Your Way to Life
- Swallow Life
- Eat Life
- Live to Eat
- Live to Eat, Eat to Live
- Eat to Live, Live to Eat
- Let There Be Food!
- Finding Life at the Table
- Invited to the Feast
- A Little Slice of Heaven
- A BIG Slice of Heaven
- Heaven in Your Belly
- Priest, Prophet, King… and Cook?
- The Bible for Foodies
- The Bible for Catholic Foodies
- And God Said, “Bon Appetit!”
- You Are What You Eat
- You Are What You Eat… Really!
- And Then There Was Food
- Water to Wine – Death To Life
- Hungry for God
- Hungry for Life
- Biblical Foodies
- Biblical Cuisine
- Eating the Bible
- Eating Your Way Through The Bible
- At God’s Table
- The Foodie Who Knows His Bible
- A Foodie of Biblical Proportions
- A Feast of Biblical Proportions
- Dining with God
- God at the Dinner Table
- Serving Salvation
- A Saving Helping
- God: The REAL Iron Chef
- How to Eat Your Way to Salvation – A Foodie’s Guide
- A Foodie’s Guide to God
- A Foodie’s Guide to Being Saved
- A Foodie’s Guide to Salvation
- From Death to Life – A Foodie’s Journey
- From Death to Life – Eating with God
- A Foodie’s Guide to the Bible
- The Bible: A Catholic Feast
- Revealing Food – Biblical Secrets of Death and Life
- The Saving Palate
- He Came to Serve – Dining with God
- Life on a Plate
- My Life on a Plate
- Our Life on a Plate
- The Foodie’s Guide to Salvation History
- The Biblical Plate
- Theology of the Plate
- Appetite for God
- Dining with the Catholic Foodie
- The Catholic Foodie and His Bible
- Foodies of Biblical Proportions
DO YOU HAVE A BETTER ONE?
Please comment below!