Show Notes for Episode 97
Awesome show today! We have Sarah Reinhard with an extra-fantabulous Mary in the Kitchen that focuses on Mary as Mother of Divine Providence. We talk a bit about Beaujolais Nouveau on this the third Thursday of November. And we welcome some special guests on the show: Kessie and Coby Thomas of SimplicitiesOfLife.com.
A Thanksgiving Question
Do you try to moderate your Thanksgiving intake, or is it a free for all? If you do try to moderate, do you have any suggestions or tips for us?
In this week’s Mary in the Kitchen, Sarah Reinhard invites us to reflect upon Mary’s title as Mother of Divine Providence and the hope that God’s will for each of us brings to our lives.
A special thanks to L’Angelus for letting us use their Ave Maria in the show!
– Call 985-635-4974 to leave feedback
– Order your Catholic Foodie coffee at http://catholicfoodie.com/coffee (HINT: If you want it ground instead of whole bean, just ask!)
– Sign up for the newsletter at http://catholicfoodie.com/newsletter (issue #3 is going out in just a few days. Don’t miss it!)
Other cool links:
– Lisa Hendey at CatholicMom.com
– Short article about our presentation at the NCCW: http://cnsblog.wordpress.com/2010/11/15/social-media-can-be-your-friend/
To leave feedback for the Catholic Foodie, call 985-635-4974 and leave a message. You can also leave feedback for me at email@example.com.
Download episode 97 here or listen to it below:
If you like what you see and hear at the Catholic Foodie, please consider leaving a tip!
$2, $5, $10, or any amount… Your tip is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
You can also find me at:
And over at http://jeffyoung.me